Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome to my quiet spot.

This is where I get to wax philosophical, metaphysical, musical, esoterical, spherical and lyrical, all at the same time!  Glad you stopped by.  My two websites are still under construction, but I thought I could get a start here, at least. 


Let me let you in on what I am planning for this blog: First, I'd like to post observations about the cards/images of Tarot...the magical and mystical world I have made my home for half of my life.  I'd especially like to do card combinations...in twos. I know you'll also find me blending these meanderings with other observations about the Art of reading the cards.  I also tend to get into metaphysics, Kaballah, myth, fairytales, folklore. 

I am currently designing my own Tarot Deck, and I hope to publish (self?) when it's all done, but that's a long process.   Perhaps there will be images here of my cards at some point. 

I am a musician as well, so I hope to launch a music player with some online selections of my Prizim Zither and Native American Flute.

I just finished doing my little bio, so you can go over and read that, if you want...

So welcome to here!

No comments:

Post a Comment